Cap-Rate Commercial knows that buying and selling commercial real estate right is how maximum capital gain is achieved.
- Knowing the market place is essential
- Knowing the brokerage community is paramount
- Knowing the tolerance of a transaction creates extra dollars
- Keeping the extra dollars on our client’s side is our focus
- Timing the sale or buy is a fine-line that comes with experience
- Commissions tailored to service are an excellent measurement of performance
- Cap-Rate Commercial serves the western US commercial real estate market
Cap-Rate Commercial serves the western US commercial real estate market
By its very name Cap-Rate Commercial understands the magic of leasing.
- Keeping buildings at maximum occupancy
- Being a leader in achieving market rents
- Staggering lease terminations for rolling over tenants
- Negotiating sensible paid for concessions
- Teaming with building management to contain expenses
The magic of Cap-Rate Leasing ends up in a higher Net Operating Income
Caprate Commercial uses its sister company Brico Commercial Managerment
for all of it's property management needs. Brico has been in the commercial
management business for over 35 years and has several satisfied clients through
out the Inland Empire and Orange County.
For more information please visit www.bricosocal.com.